6 Months £450 / 5 Months £375 / 4 Months £300 (Plus a £75 bar card)
Epsom Golf Club’s unique WINTER Membership is available from 1st October until 31st March and has been introduced for those looking to join Epsom during the winter months. Due to its great natural drainage the course is open all year round, when other local courses are struggling or closed. It gives new members the opportunity to meet and play with fellow golfers, whilst having full access to a unique panoramic golf course with heritage, and experience the clubs friendly approach first hand. Additionally membership includes a free 30 minute lesson with a PGA professional coach.
Winter membership runs for up to a 6 month period, allowing you to fully experience the club, after which we hope you will want to stay. Members receive the following:
- The full benefits of being associated with a private members' club, owned by the members for the benefit of the members.
- A friendly and informal club that maintains some of the more favoured golf club traditions.
- A panoramic 18 hole course that offers a variety of traditional downland holes and never fails to provide a challenge.
- A course built on chalk that provides superb natural drainage, resulting in very few course closures coupled with all year round greens.
- A full range of memberships.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap.
- A full and varied golfing calendar for all categories of membership.
- Enjoy the option of joining one of the many roll-ups that welcomes all ages and standards.
- A putting and practise facility.
- A discounted green fee scheme for you to bring your friends, colleagues and golfing buddies.
- Membership of the Surrey Hills Golf Clubs Alliance through which you can play North Downs and Chipstead £15 and as members of The Smartgolfer Network you can play over 30 clubs in the south of England FREE at each club twice a year.
- Clubhouse offering catering for up to 100 people and a fully stocked
- Members' discount - 10% off food and 15% off beverage purchases when using a bar card that includes £50
- The use of private dining facilities at reduced rates.
- A busy social calendar including both formal and casual events, snooker, bridge and whist sessions.
- 100 year old snooker room.
- 30 minute individual golf lesson with a PGA Professional.
- PGA Professionals that can assist with your retail, custom fitting and coaching requirements.
- A club that complies with all child protection and equality regulations and is Golf Mark accredited.
- Fully stocked Pro-shop that covers all your golfing needs and also offers club logo’d clothes and equipment.
- Trolley hire at competitive rates.
Winter members receive a bag tag that must be displayed clearly at all times and have full access to the clubs booking system, but they must come and check in with the Pro-shop before playing. Members have full access to the clubs facilities and are warmly welcomed to all the social events along with family and friends.
To join our unique Winter membership simply fill in the online Membership Application Form, alternatively contact the Pro-shop on 01372 741867 or email the Club’s Director of Golf firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to the first 12 members only.