12 Month Flexi-Membership £495, Includes 495 Credits (Plus a £100 bar card)
(Category temporarily closed, please contact email@example.com for all membership options)
The Flexible package is excellent value for golfers with a modern lifestyle who cannot justify an unrestricted full membership. They are eligible to enjoy all the benefits and privileges of a private members club, seven days a week.
There are many Club benefits for Flexible members including;
- Access to the 18 hole course
- Gain an official CONGU handicap
- Play in Club competitions*
- Bar card discount of up to 15%
- Access to social events
- Represent the Club in Matches
- Discounted member guest rates
Flexible members receive a swipe card topped up with 475 credits when they make their first annual payment of £475 (plus £23 insurance and affiliations). Each time they play a number of credits are deducted according to the time of day and day of the week. Members running low on credits can top-up a maximum of twice at £100 each time for a total of 200 extra credits and keep on playing.
The number of rounds that can be played with Flexible membership depends on when they are played. For example, the 475 credits gives 15 rounds of golf when playing at peak times during the weekend. Playing on midweek afternoons results in the opportunity to play nearly 23 rounds and topping up gives even more golf.
The membership card must be swiped in the Pro Shop or Bar every time a round is played. The Club’s software keeps a real-time record of the credits used. Unused credits remain valid for a further year only when membership is renewed. Cards can also be loaded separately with cash to pay for food and drink in the Clubhouse, entitling the member to 15% discount on drink and 10% discount on food from the menu.
* The Flexible member is invited to play in all Monthly Medals, MWQC, Fri/Sat QC, Pro Shop competitions. They may also play in Cup competitions but only for handicap purposes and are not eligible to win. They are invited to play in the Winter League Series but can only compete for the weekly prizes and not the overall title.
Please contact the Director of Golf, Stuart Walker on 01372 741867 (option 1) should you wish to discuss this membership in more detail.