3 Month Full Membership £600
(Category temporarily suspended, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all membership options)
Epsom Golf Club’s PATHWAY Membership has been introduced as a THREE MONTH trial membership. It gives new members the opportunity to meet and play with fellow golfers, whilst having full, 7 DAY access to a unique panoramic golf course with heritage, and experience the clubs friendly approach first hand.
Membership to Pathway runs for a 3 month period, allowing you to fully experience the club, after which we hope you will want to stay. If the choice is made to join after the period then £300 will be reduced from annual 7 day membership.
Members receive the following:
- The full benefits of being associated with a private members' club, owned by the members for the benefit of the members.
- A friendly and informal club that maintains some of the more favoured golf club traditions.
- A panoramic course that offers a variety of traditional downland holes and never fails to provide a challenge.
- A course built on chalk that provides superb natural drainage, resulting in very few course closures coupled with all year round greens.
- A full range of memberships.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap.
- A full and varied golfing calendar for all categories of membership.
- Enjoy the option of joining one of the many roll-ups that welcomes all ages and standards.
- A putting and practice facility.
- A discounted green fee scheme for you to bring your friends, colleagues and golfing buddies.
- A club that complies with all child protection and equality regulations and is Golf Mark accredited.
- Membership of the Surrey Hills Golf Clubs Alliance through which you can play North Downs and Chipstead for £15 and as members of The Smartgolfer Network you can play over 30 clubs in the south of England FREE at each club twice a year.
- Clubhouse offering catering for up to 100 people and a fully stocked bar.
- Members' discount - 10% off food and 15% off beverage purchases when using a bar card.
- The use of private dining facilities at reduced rates.
- A busy social calendar including both formal and casual events, snooker, bridge and whist sessions.
- 100 year old snooker room.
- 1 x half hour individual golf lesson with a PGA Professional
- PGA Professionals to assist with your retail, custom fitting and coaching requirements and a state-of-the-art golf simulator.
- Fully stocked Golf Store that covers all your golfing needs and also offers club logo’d clothes and equipment.
- Trolley hire at competitive rates.
Pathway members receive a bag tag that must be displayed clearly at all times and have full access to the clubs booking system, but they must come and check in with the Pro-shop before playing. Members have full access to the clubs facilities and are warmly welcomed to all the social events along with family and friends.